Tuesday, April 10, 2007

No Smoking please...

So here's the deal, I decided to quit smoking. Yup I'm taking the plunge because not only does a phone sex girl have to sound sexy... she's gotta be healthy to be sexy too! I'm really hoping this works out and that I'm able to quit so tonight is my last night. I figure with the amount of cigarettes I have left by the time I finish on Niteflirt tonight and go to bed I will have smoked the remaining cigs in my pack. Got prepared earlier and bought patches and have plenty of water on hand. Don't know how I'm going to feel but I figure in the long run it can only help my phone sex service.

On a personal note I'm thinking sex and masturbation sessions are going to feel so much better and last a lot longer! I know of a few other phone girls that have quit and they have nothing but positive reviews once they managed to kick the habit. I'm so nervous... Can you tell? :)

Ultimately I think it's a good business move and more importantly an awesome personal move. Wish me luck and phone often to keep me busy!!! LOL


Johanna

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrads on giving up a bad habit, you are so sexi and ur face is goregous. You dont need anything to make you look good.

Anonymous said...

Hopping in to say that you are the reason for all men's erections and the pinticle of all mens fantasies.

Gothique said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! I know how hard kicking the habit can be, I watched my roommate go through that. He says gum helps. I am here to cheer you on! GO YOU!

Anonymous said...

Johanna? I think you are beautiful and PERFECT whether you quit smoking or not!! I wish you good luck in your endeavor, but I will be yours completely and fully forever, even if you pick up the habit again one day.

Yours Respectfully-
YourBoyTroy

Black Seductress said...

Good for you!! You'll do fine! Dont feel bad if things get tough and those cravings kick in...just think of the moment to come when you realize you havnt had any cravings or thoughts about a cigarette at all. Thats when you'll feel that total surge of accomplishment!!! Behind you all the way!!! (Yes, I still smoke, but that doesnt mean I cant be supportive!! hehe!)

katie with no collar said...

Good for you!!! Wishing you all the best - i have heard that quiting makes for much stronger orgasms and more multiples!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the decision to quit. Making that decision is such a huge step. Lots of luck to you, I'm sure you'll do great though!

Unknown said...

Gum, gum, and more gum. I wasn't never a big smoker to begin with -- 2-3 cigarettes a week. Still, I wish you luck with your ultimate goal!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit that I find a woman to be sexy when she is smoking....something about her mouth wraps around and sucks on that siggy...but I know it is for you health, so wish you luck. You'll always be sexy to me either way!

Joy Stick

T said...

Good Luck Lady, You can do It!!! This Princess quit over a year ago, and I feel sooo much sexier now that I smell nice and my hair, teeth and nails arn't yellow from smoke. Icky!

Miz Caramel Vixen said...

Congrats!!! I know you can do it and you will definitely reap the benefits of it. Besides....think of how much EXTRA money you are going to have from not having to spend it on smokes!

Please keep us posted on your progress and again...Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

So how's it going now Miss?
Dear Madame