Sunday, March 22, 2009

Interracial phone sex

Recently I was talking to a girlfriend of mine about interracial sex and told her that in the past I’ve had an interracial sex partner.  It was while I was dating this rich sissy cuckold.  The look on her face was hilarious but I said to her, “Why not? I get a real man’s cock, then after, get to the slut to eat my creampie!”  If he’s lucky I might let the cuck lick my man’s big black dick.

It turned out my sissy slut was married but his wife couldn’t handle the fact he liked being fucked with a strapon, so he came to me.  At first I was little weirded by the whole forced feminization and humiliation, but the more I belittled him and he acted more stupid the easier it got.  When I finally got tired of teasing his tiny dick I went out to find the biggest juiciest black cock I could get my mouth on!  I needed a real man to satisfy my pussy.  That’s when my cuckold suggested that I fuck the big black cock in front of him so he could eat my creampie fresh!

It was the hottest sex I’d had in a long time.  My pussy was throbbing from being fucked by a huge black cock and clean because of my sissy cuckold.  I love interracial phone sex and I’ve also learned that I love hearing stories of humiliation.  Phone me and confess you cuckold fantasies!


Johanna Bowie

Niteflirt
3 Free minutes on Niteflirt only!
1-800-863-5478 ext: 029-4883

$1.99/min USD

Phone Encounters
1-866-646-2428 ext: 133-44
Live phone sex
$1.99/min USD

10 comments:

Black Seductress said...

Arent cucks the best? LoL!! Gotta love those little men who cant satisfy you like a man...and make up for it in every other way possible!

Mistress Ryan said...

Aww ... you get the best toys! And the biggest ... Oh, and the juiciest!

BossyBlackPrincess said...

I *heart* big black cocks as well. Nothing like getting it from a *real* man!!

Goddess Annika said...

I love black cock, but I think those closet fag cuckolds like it more than I do. They go insane for my big dicked black boyfriend.

Mistress Shayna said...

I always think it's funny how the cucks obsess over the whole Mandingo fantasy.

I could care less the color of the cock, so long as it's not a little, sissy-bitch dicklet like theirs.

But hell, if it makes their little nibblets wibble to be the bitch of a woman who fucks a black man, so be it. I'm happy to lead them around by whatever they have in place of a real dick.

Kimber said...

You got to love the slut eatting the creampie. And on top of being banged by the big black cock too!!!
Life is good!

Chloe said...

Who does not love a big cock?!

Pearle said...

Lovin the little dicklets. Had a hard time getting into the humiliation too, until I realized they were such losers they deserved every bit of it.

Goddess Victoria said...

Poor little cucky bitches! They'll do anything to stick their noses in a fresh creampie.

Mistress Chianti said...

This reminds me of an evening I spent with a beautiful black bull at an adult swim club. Never even asked him his name - didn't care - his cock was amazing and that was what I was interested in, and as far as my date for the evening - I let him hold my panties while he knelt waiting at the foot of the bed!!